Online Reputation Management
Harness your reputation
Online reputation is not only about social monitoring. It is not only about public relations. Online reputation is when you have positive reviews. It is when you do aggressive SEO and appears on top of search results. It’s when you monitor what people are saying about your business. When you react to criticism and addresses it promptly. It’s when you learn from your mistakes and gives it a creative approach.
Do you need online reputation management?
- Notably, 88% of customers buy a product because online after reading reviews. (Source: searchengineland).
- Again, 72% of consumers trust a local business with positive reviews (Source: searchengineland).
- Most importantly, 88% of consumers view online reviews the same as personal recommendations.
- On average, local marketers spend 17% of their marketing time on online reputation management.
- Business ranking in position 1-2 on Google my business has an average of 45 reviews (Source: Google study)
The above statistics gives you a hint of how the consumer buying process is working at the moment. In other words, most consumers do research online about a product or services before making the judgment. They use social proof in reviews and star ratings as a tool for research.
Above all, online reputation management puts businesses in a stronger position. It’s a good opportunity to strengthen and build your brand image. For example, responding to negative reviews shows that your company is ready to solve problems.