Social media marketing Vancouver
Clixeen team is at the helm of social media marketing and is bound to make your business prosper. In the first place, we know how to maximize searchers coming to your site. Besides, we can turn your site from dormant to a vibrant one with visitors. We have marketing enthusiasts individuals who are also adept in design. As a result, our strategies, plan, and execution are always flawless. In short, keeping it professional all the time is our forte.
Clixeen is ready to revamp your marketing plan
- Develop consistency and vigorous social media marketing plan
- Pick ideas that will help drive brand awareness.
- Attract loyal customers
- Reach business goals. For example, a plan can be to increase sales by 200%, to increase website traffic by 300% and more.
- Audit and analysis
- Strategy development
Why your business needs social media marketing
- According to recent statistics, more than 3.5 billion people worldwide uses social media
- 73% of marketers believe that social media marketing is more effective in their business
How your business can start the buyer journey on social media
First, you have to capture their emotions and build a relationship. Secondly, share usable and shareable content that answers problems. They will, in return, reward you by sharing your content.
Before you begin the journey, you have to identify which social media will work for your business.
- Define and assess your business goals
- Perform an audit to get an idea which content resonate with your target audience
- Remember, social media is for individuals; therefore, sounding witty sometimes is a massive thumb up.
- Focus on building a strong relationship and adding value rather than emphasizing too much on promotion
- Customer service is one way of winning repeat clients. For example, answering customer complaints help release hunger and paint the right image on your side.
- Although social media is a valuable PR and marketing tool, it sucks up time. In most cases, to plan, create, schedule content, and measure ROI takes 12-15hrs per week. Alternatively, you can reach out to the Clixeen social media marketing team.
- Another important aspect is to use the 80/20 rule. In essence, this rule tells you to post 80% non- promotional content and 20% paid ads.
Facebook for business
At present, more than 1.73 billion people log onto Facebook daily. In short, this is where most of you can find most of your customers. Facebook is an excellent place to promote events and get subscribers.
Usually, Facebook allows two options for ads marketing. First, you can use the creation of the standard ad to promote your post. Second, we have a smart power editor tool that allows you to maximize your campaigns.
Vancouver social media marketing FAQ
It is a place where you can interact and find new customers. Besides, many businesses are generating leads and sales through social media. Moreover, it is also a place where you can build brand awareness.
- First, you need to have a workable SMM goals
- Identify your target audience. For example, your product might be of interest to generation Z or maybe teens. Also, you need to identify their geographic locations and where they hang the most.
- Analyze your competitor and know where they get their customers.
- Create usable and sharable content
- Perform audits on KPI
Now, social media is where your prospective customers are hanging out. If you are not using social media as part of your business strategy, then you need it now. Besides, the social eCommerce in 2020 is already at $23.3 billion.